WHAT'S NEW AT
FLU SHOTS are available TODAY!!
call to schedule an appointment NOW!
it is highly recommended for ALL children ages 6 months & older.
We will be having flu clinics on 1 Saturday a month in October, November & December.
We are exited to announce our new pediatric provider!!
Sarah Schulze, CPNP
Sarah is a board certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She graduated as a Registered Nurse from Indiana State University in 2011, and in 2014 she completed her Master’s Degree as a Nurse Practitioner from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Her extensive clinical training specifically in Pediatrics makes her an extremely qualified provider and perfect for our pediatric practice!
NEW EXAM ROOMS & OUR NEW FISH TANK:
This summer did some work in the office and added 2 new exam rooms & a new fish tank! We have some fish that many of the kids will recognize!!
Come and see our new addition and tell us what you think!
We hope the new rooms will increase efficiency and decrease wait times.
Does your child need a school / sports / camp physical?
- Turn in those school forms before their deadlines.
- THEY MAY GET KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL BY OCTOBER 15TH IF THEY DONT HAVE THEM!
- SPORTS PHYSICALS are good for an entire year - good for fall sports / the entire school year coming up
Who needs a school physical?
IN ILLINOIS & INDIANA ALL STUDENTS ENTERING:
- 6th grade
- 9th grade / freshman / entering High School
- 16 year olds (school now requires a 2nd meningitis vaccine)
- freshman / entering College
Who needs a sports physical?
ALL PLAYERS NEED AN PHYSICAL EVERY YEAR